19 September 2009

Very Special Covers of 9 September…..






Hi ! I have received a number of covers for 999…But here are some covers which are so special to me that I want to share them today as I have just received..and am extremely happy… 9 September was not just a date for my collection but it was also my Birthday…Some of my friends knew and they sent me a very special cover..for this memorable date..The first one shown here has been sent to me by Dr Hemant V Kulkarni from Milwaukee USA…It is so special with a wonderful set of stamps and a special Birthday Stamp…How wonderful for a philatelist to receive Birthday Greetings in such a nice way……I never received such a wonderful greeting ever in my life…… Moreover inside the cover I also found a special Happy Birthday FDC with silk cachet…& a nice card with Birthday Greetings from Dr Kulkarni…..How lovely…It made me overwhelmed to receive this warm lovely cover from Dr Kulkarni….. How nice he remembered …. and sent with his warm greetings… I don't remember when I wrote him that 9 Sep is my Birthday….perhaps few months back I wrote with some reference....But he noted it and remembered me.....Another two special cover from Mr Shrikant Parikh who made my day special by sending me two exquisite special covers made by him….Well I don't have the words to express my thanks to both my very senior philatelist friends….I just can say so nice of you to remember me on this special day……Thank you very much !!! I also thank all my readers who have sent me covers from different parts of the world…and made my day very special both personally and philatelically…..I will soon publish them on my Blog gradually…..This is all for Today….Till Next Post ….Have a Great Time !!





Picture 008.jpg hkv



Picture 008.jpg hkv.jpg j

My thanks to Dr Hemant V Kulkarni, Milwaukee, USA for making my day very special !!


Picture 009.jpg skp


Picture 009.jpg ps

My thanks to Mr Shrikant Parikh, for these special exquisite covers ……


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails