09 September 2009

My First letter received on 9.9.9




Hi ! The long awaited 9.9.9 has arrived and I am extremely pleased to receive my first Speed Post Letter from Mr Naresh Agarwal of Bilaspur (C.G.) The letter bears the postmark of Shamshi Post Office Kullu with 9.9.9. But I was extremely happy when I found these wonderful items for my collection so kindly sent by Mr Naresh Agarwal. I am sharing these items with all of you with great joy and special philatelic celebration of 9.9.9. I express my gratitude to Mr Naresh Agarwal for making the day so special for me…. Here are the nicest items on Taj and Greetings !!….In the next part of this Post some Receipts with 9.9.9 cancellation for the letters I posted to some of my friends….This is all for today….Have a Wonderful Time !..



Picture 016



Picture 014


Backside of letter with cancellation of 9.9.9 from Shamshi (Kullu) Post Office

India 89 Cover issued by Korea

Taj Booklet 2

Taj Booklet



Picture 017.jpg Greeting



Greetings 2

Greetings Booklet


Receipts with 9.9.9 cancellations for letters posted today….

999 -2



999 -1



999 3

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails