25 September 2009

My 9.9.9 Collection of Taj….





Hi ! This is my special collection of Taj 9.9.9. cancellations on Taj picture postcards. I tried to make these special Max cards for special date of 9 September 2009 which occurred once in a life time. Though the date does not match with the issue date of Taj Stamp which is essential for a perfect Max Card…but as Taj is my favourite I prepared these cards for my own collection. I want to thank my uncle Mr Rashtra Gaurav from Agra who took pains to provide me these wonderful cards with 999 cancellations …Many thanks to him because without his kind effort it was not possible at all to get theses cancellation on memorable date of 9.9.9……..Here is the Pride of India , Taj Mahal one of the wonders of the world from different angles & also some important monuments of Agra on Greeting Cards issued by India Post !!



Picture 063.jpg taj

Picture 064

Taj Pictorial Postmark from Taj Sub Post Office with 999 date cancellation


Picture 064

Picture 064

Picture 064

Picture 065

Picture 065

Tomb of Shajahan-Mumtaz (Inside Taj)


Picture 065

Picture 065

Picture 063.jpg ag

Picture 070

Backside of these Greeting Cards

Picture 062

Greeting Cards issued by India Post


Picture 067

Picture 067

Taj Cancellation from Taj Post Office Agra

Picture 069

Booking receipt of above cover of Taj Post Office

Picture 068

Picture 068

Picture 069


Booking Receipt of above cover from Dayal Bagh Post office. Dayal Bagh is also a very important tourist place of Agra.


2 comments:

World Wide Postcrossing and Stamps said...

wowwwwww, very nice collection!

Mescrap said...

Whoa !!
Love the Greeting card, for me ...it's more like Postcard !

Related Posts with Thumbnails