22 September 2009

Covers with 9.9.9 …..






Special Postmark Bannerghatta – N.Kalyani, - New Delhi


Hi ! Here are some recent covers and cards received by me with 999 cancellations . Many thanks to all of you to help me to make my collection of 999. I express my gratitude to all those who remembered my request and posted a cover/card to me on memorable date 9 September 2009 which occurred once in a Life Time with 3.. 9s in a row….!! I have many more cards and Covers which I will publish gradually …Till Next Post ….Have a Nice Time !!



Picture 032

Garden City - New York – Mr Sundar L Bansal

Picture 025.jpg at

City of Locks – Aligarh - Atul Agarwal



Picture 030

The Cactus Garden, Looking South Toward Los Angeles



Picture 025.jpg kanya

Cover from Kasinath, Thanjavur


Picture 026.jpg ds

Lucknow – City of Nawabs – Dinesh Chandra Sharma


Picture 026.jpg pd

Balod – Distt. Durg (MP) – Dr Prdssp Jain


Picture 028

Mandla (MP) - Hemant Kumat Jain


Picture 031

Akola, Maharshtra – Ajay Agarwal


Picture 027.jpg js

Patna – J .S Bedi


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails