08 November 2011

My recent covers..

Cover from Singapore

Picture 006

Edmund Ong, Singapore

Hi ! I just received a cover from Singapore sent by my blogger friend Edmund with a beautiful INDIPEX 2011 souvenir sheet. Thanks Edmund !! I will post you cover on 11.11.11. Me Hemant Jain and Vijay Mode sent me special 1.11.11 post cards. Mr Modi prepared a special card with my photo….Many thanks ….Thanks to all of you for nice cover and cards !

Special 1.11.11 post cards

 Picture 006

Hemant Jain, Mandla (MP)

Picture 006

Vijay Modi, Himmatnagar – Gujarat

Picture 006 

Copy of thanks

 

Now get ready to post letters to your friends on 11.11.11

 

image

Cover prepared by Prof V.S. Yalvigi – Bangalore For more details contact at email : vsyal2001@yahoo.com See all 4 covers

Exhibits

Here I am sharing my Rainbow Collection that I put in 16 sheets to make a small one frame collection !!

Rainbow

Picture 004 

Picture 005

Picture 006

Picture 007

To be continued…..

Exchange

If any one wishes to exchange  philatelic items on Rainbow …..is most welcome !!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails