07 May 2010

Rainbow Greetings….


With Best Wishes

Date of Issue – 11 March


Hi ! Here are the recent covers and stamps received by me. Just feeling very happy to share these wonderful philatelic items on Greetings sent by Mr Shrikant Parikh from Ahmedabad. These are Rainbow Greetings with a beautiful Rainbow and other two nice Greeting stamps with the words in German “ With Best Wishes “. It’s indeed a happy moment for me that I can hold my favourite items in my hands. The cover shown below is also related with my subject as a set of Indian Greeting stamps has been used in a rare se-tenant format. Thank you very much I express my gratitude for all these items. I received another cover in Rainbow colors from my friend EN Limansky of Riga, Latvia with the autograph of the designer, Juris Utans. Limansky tried to make it special for me & got the autograph of the designer of this WORLD EXPO 2010, Shanghai stamp. Thanks a lot Limanski for making this cover so special for me. So kind of you ! I am very happy to get…..This is all for Today…..Till next Post …….Have a Great Time !


Picture 001

Speed Post Cover with Greeting stamps in a scarce Se-tenant format

Picture 001

Date of Issue - 11 March 2010 ( Series I)

Picture 001

Date of issue – 8 April 2010 (Series II)

Greetings Stamps issued by German Post


thanks2

Picture 001

World EXPO 2010 Cover with autograph of the designer- Juris Utans

Thanks to EN Limanski, Riga – Latvia


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails