19 May 2010

My recent Cover & Card…


Hi ! Here I share a nice card and covers received by me from Dr Hemant Kulkarni of USA & Viviana of Argentina. I am very happy to receive them and express my gratitude to both of you ! The beautiful Post Card shown above featuring Yosemite National Park, California is a real official pre -stamped Post card issued by USPS and a wonderful Philatelic item for my collection. A nice FDC from Argentina featuring flag of Argentina & Coat of Arms. Thank you very much for these nice philatelic items. This is all for Today…Till next Post…..Have a Nice Time !

pcus

Nice Lines on Pansy Flower…

Pansy Pansy in the ground…Dancing in the velvet gown…

pcus

Yosemite National Park, California


Real official Post Card issued by USPS


Picture 002

A cover with recent Pansy LOVE Stamps issued by USPS

thanks2 to Dr Hemat Kulakarni, Milwaukee, USA



Picture 003

thanks Viviana


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails