12 January 2010

This is all Love !!…


Hi ! Here is a special Post on Love !! Well. these beautiful items were sent to me by Dr Hemant Kulakarni from Milwaukee USA for my collection on Greetings. I am thrilled and overwhelmed to get these beautiful items in my collection and just don't know how to express my gratitude for such this Big Collection !! Thank you very much Dr Kulkarni for these wonderful bits of Love & being so kind to send me these beautiful pieces…!! Love is part of every living thing….Life without Love has no meaning….If you love someone …Just show it… & try to understand what one does not say & ignore what one says……while writing this Post I remember my favorite & most famous quotation written on Love by Khalil Gibran which I am giving for this special Post here…..This is all for Today….Till Next Post …Have a Wonderful Time.. *& remember whom you love most or ever loved in Life !! ……



love_quotes

Picture 041

Picture 042

Picture 042

Picture 044

Picture 043

Picture 044

Picture 043

Picture 045

Rose – The Symbol of Love !!

Picture 045

Picture 045


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails