25 January 2010

My Recent Rainbows…..

 

Picture 052

~ The soul would have no rainbow had the eyes no tears. ~ John Vance Cheney

 

Hi ! Here are some beautiful Rainbows that have been recently added to my collection. With these additions I just dream that some day I would  have the best Rainbows in my collection…For this my great thanks to Dr Hemant V. Kulkarni who has enriched my collection by these lovely covers and stamps shown here. It would have never become so beautiful without his kind help. I express my My deepest gratitude to Dr Hemant V. Kulkarni of Milwaukee – USA for these magnificent Rainbow Covers !!  & Mr Sekhar Cahkraborty of Kolkatta who gifted me the most beautiful Will’s Cigarette label featuring a Rainbow. Here are some nice quotes related with Rainow which I love to read again & again !! This is all for this Post……Till Next Post …..Have a Wonderful Time !!

 

Picture 052

~ When you reduce life to black and white, you never see rainbows. ~  Rachel Houston

 

Picture 051

~ Triumphant arch, that fill's the sky when storms prepare to part. ~  Thomas Campbell

Picture 051

“The work will wait while you show the child the rainbow, but the rainbow won't wait while you do the work.”

Picture 051

 

And as he spoke of understanding, I looked up and saw the rainbow leap with flames of many colors over me. – Black Elk

Picture 052

“Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue, and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true”- Lyman Frank Baum

 

Picture 052

“Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true.” - Dream is a Wish in Your Heart

My Special Thanks to Dr Hemant V. Kulkarni, Milwaukee USA for these wonderful Covers & Stamps !

What Causes the Rainbow ??

 

Picture 053

This beautiful Will’s Cigarette special label with a Rainbow was gifted to me by Mr Sekhar Chakraborty at Stampmania 2009, Vadodara. It’s a wonderful item for my Rainbow collection. On the reverse side It gives the details “ What Causes the Rainbow ? ”

Picture 054

My special thanks to Mr Sekhar Chakraborty, Calcutta for this beautiful Rainbow.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails