09 June 2009

It's a Rainbow Day for me....




Hi ! It seems it's a Rainbow Day for me....I have received two more stamps on Rainbow ...In fact the first one is digital one and the other a real one....The one shown above is a beautiful Miniature sheet from Israel issued in December 2007, has been sent to me by my Blogger friend Kasinath and the other shown below is from former USSR issued in 1989 depicting a small Rainbow, from my friend Zeljko of Croatia. Thanks a lot my friends...for these nice stamps....While I am writing this post it's going to rain after scorchy heat ........ I can imagine how hot would be the weather in plains this time......when we need the fans on hills.....I just hope I may see a real rainbow in the sky this evening........Have a Nice Time !....


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails