10 February 2011

Cover from Singapore..

 

 

Picture 082

Hi ! Here is a cover from Singapore with nice stamps of Singapore trees sent by my blogger friend Edmund. Thank you very much Edmund for the cover and lovely festive stamps. The stamps are sparkling &   beautiful with awesome designs featuring a variety of festivals celebrated in Singapore.!! Many Many thanks !!  Now INDIPEX 2011, the World Philatelic Exhibition is coming closer ….Best wishes to all….Have a Wonderful Time !!

indi

Visit INDIPEX 2011

Pragati Maidan, New Delhi

 

Picture 082

Festive stamps from Singapore 2010

Picture 082

Copy of thanks

 

 

Today’s stamp

It is a new section on my blog.  I will randomly select one stamp everyday on a particular theme that appeals me most !!

Great personalities : Writers

image

The stamp is just beautiful featuring Mark Twain  and scenes from his famous books ( Tom Sawyer & Huckleberyfinn) shown in the background !!

1 comment:

Jack said...

Hello Jeevan,

Im so delighted to see that there are a lot of stamp collectors around. I know that you have some Singapore Stamps already. But may you want to have some more? I got some FREE Stamps give-away that I had published in my blog. If you want some, just let me know.

Cheers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails