03 June 2010

Cover from Hong Kong..



Hi ! I am sorry I could not update my blog for the last five days because of my over busy schedule. I am extremely sorry that I also could not publish June issue of Rainbow Stamp News on 1st day of the month… I am very very busy and not able to edit the magazine and Post on Blog….. I shall publish it soon just today or tomorrow as I am working on it..….However today I spared sometime to write on my Blog….

This Here is my recent cover with wildlife stamps, sent by Mr Drian Kam from Hong Kong . Thanks Kam for the cover. Would you please write to me about its cancellation in detail. The cover reached me quite late as it was canceled on 18 March 2010 which is a First Day Cancellation. This is all for today…Till Next Post…Have a Nice Time !

Picture 008

Thanks to Mr Drian Kam, Hong Kong

Club News

Special Covers from Himachal Pradesh

Picture 007

National Academy of Audit & Accounts, Shimla

Picture 009

Recent Special Covers from Himachal Pradesh

Four special covers, recently issued by HP Circle are now available at cost price ( Rs 10 each) . Those who wish to get a set of these covers by Speed Post may send Money Order for Rs 70 with complete Postal Address in capital letters to the address given below. The complete set contains four special covers ( 2 sp covers issued in Shimla and one each issued at Dharamshala & Kullu)

Contact address -

Mr Govind Ram,

C/o Conservator of Forests,

Great Himalayan National Park,

Shamshi, Distt Kullu.

PIN 175126 (HP)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails