28 April 2010

New stamps on Children’s Books..



Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland


Children's Books

Date of Issue – 14 April 2010

Hi ! Here is one of the most beautiful souvenir sheets issued on this year’s EUROPA theme. Children’s Books  and LONDON 2010. Though it is not a EUROPA issue since Israel is a Western Asian country. This souvenir sheet reminds me of my school days when these books used to be my favourite. I remember the time when I enjoyed reading these lovely books. I am pleased to share this with you here and thank my friend Dr Eli Moallem of Israel who sent info about this beautiful issue from Israel. I just love these stamps. This wonderful issue covers two themes Children  and International Stamp  Exhibition. This is all for Today……Till Next Post …have a Nice Time !

Children's Books

Peter Pan

Children's Books

Gulliver’s Travels

Children's Books - Information

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails