26 March 2010

My first Covers from Argentina…



Hi ! Here are my first covers from the beautiful country – Argentina, sent by my blogger friend Viviana ! I am so happy to receive these wonderful covers from Argentina. Thanks a lot Viviana for adding these nice philatelic items to my collection. I hope you received my cover too. These are the first covers that I received from Argentina so I am thrilled and very happy ! It's the time of philatelic exhibitions in Himachal Pradesh. After exhibitions in Shimla & Kullu , a stamp exhibition is being held in Dhramshala from today. I will put the special cover, issued for this exhibition on my blog as I get it in my hand. This is all for Today…..Till Next Post….Have a Great Time !


thanks2 Viviana !


Picture 048

Picture 048

Picture 047

Stop Tuberculosis !

Picture 047

Thanks to Cernjul Viviana , Buenos Aires, Argentina


Club News

A District level Stamp exhibition KANGRAPEX 2010 is being held in Dharamshala from 26 to 28 March 2010. During the exhibition a special cover was brought out on Chaudhary Sarwan Kumar Himachal Pradesh Krishi Vishwavidyalaya, (C S K H P Agriculture University) . Palampur.

Kamal Chakraborty writes from Balangir, Orissa

I wish to bring to your kind notice that 2010 is the 100th Birth Anniversary of Mother Teresa. Unfortunately the Dept of Post has completely forgotten this fact while finalizing the stamp issue programme for this year. Many other countries have included Mother Teresa in their 2010 Stamp issue programmes. It will be highly unfair if India Post does not bring out a commemorative Postage stamp or Souvenir Sheet to commemorate the 100 Birthday of the Noble Laureate Mother Teresa.

The philatelic community of this country would be very happy if necessary steps are taken by India Post to bring out a stamp on Mother Teresa.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails