24 November 2008

Heritage Building - Standard Chartered Bank, Mumbai




Heritage Building- Standard Chartred Bank, Mumbai

Hi ! I am back with just a small post as I am so busy that I don't even get time to reply the mails. Sorry to those who have not received reply but I will soon reply as I settle down at new place. Its very cold overhere. I am writing this post sitting nearby the fire place. Cool icy wind is blowing outside as I have just returned from a party. I decided to write a new Post. It's about the hertiage building of Mumbai which was recently commemorated on a postage stamp issued by India Post on 17th November 2008. In second part a beautiful sheetlet issued on Gas Authority of India Ltd.The unique feature of this sheetlet is that it has 4 seperate blocks of 4 that are incorporated in sheetlet of 16 stamps as well as 2 sizes of Gutter margins are provided between horizontal and vertical rows of stamps. It is really a novelty for the collectors and sheetlet lovers. In our regular series some beautiful FDCs of se-tenants from the collection of Mr. Shrikant Parikh with special thanks to Mr. Parikh for his conrtibution in today's Post. This is all for today !.... Till Next Post........Have a Great time !........





Sheetlet - Gas Authority of India (Ltd.)




A Journey to Indian Stamps - FDCs of se-tenant stamps


From Collection of Shrikant Parikh


India-Mongolia Joint Issue - 11 September 2006



Endangered Birds - 5 October 2006

In different se-tenant forms


Himalayan Lakes - 6 November 2006


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails