World Stamp Show, New York 2016 will be held from 28th May to 4th June 2016 at New York, USA.
Shri Dhananjay Desai of Ahmedabad is Commissioner for this exhibition. He may be contacted for participation at email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website of exhibition : http://www.ny2016.org/
Bulletin of exhibition can be downloaded from :
Application form is available at : http://www.ny2016.org/SubMenu/Exhibit_Application.aspx?id=515
World Stamp Show-NY 2016
Date : May 28-June 4, 2016
Venue : Jacob Javits Convention Center, 655 West 34th Street, New York, NY 10001 on Level 3 taking up 294,000 square feet.
Over 200,000 beginner through advanced stamp collectors, their families and friends are expected to attend this once-a-decade event.The exhibition is being organized Under the patronage of the American Philatelic Society with major support from The Collectors Club of New York and The Philatelic Foundation along with their members.
Highlights of the show
* Over 200 stamp dealers selling and buying stamps, covers, collections, post cards and a wide assortment of ephemera and philatelic items and supplies.
* The world's greatest stamp rarities on display along with 4,000 exhibit frames of competitive exhibits vying for medals and prizes.
* 60 specialty philatelic organizations covering every facet of the hobby, manning society tables and holding meetings and educational seminars--almost all of which are open to the public.
* First Day stamp release ceremonies for new issues from the U.S., U.N. and several nations around the world.
* Family friendly activities and events, including a large "Youth and Beginner Area."
World Stamp Show-NY 2016 carries on the rich tradition of the once-a-decade international exhibitions from the past 100 years held in the United States, typically on a year ending with "6" or "7," honoring the anniversary of America's first postage stamps issued in 1847.
stamps and souvenir sheets issued honoring those international shows.