26 April 2010

New EUROPA 2010 Stamps….

To be issued on 5 May 2010

Hi ! Here are two recent stamps on EUROPA theme. One shown above will be issued by Cyprus and the other shown below was issued by Bulgaria on 23 April 2010. This year’s EUROPA theme is Children’s Books. I just received a cover from by my blogger friend David of Dijon, France. David has also sent me some nice stamps from Greece and France. He writes that this is a gift from one of his friends for me who likes my Blog ! So nice of you David. Please convey my thanks to your friend . I thank you for all these beautiful stamps. I have noticed that I am receiving most of the foreign mails with open envelopes. Probably all the mails are being checked by the custom Department. Please Check David if all stamps are here or some items are missing ! I am very pleased to receive them all. I have sent you a cover …Hope you will receive it soon. This is all for Today…..Till Next Post…Have a Nice Time !

Bulgaria 1

Date of Issue – 23 April 2010

My recent Cover from France

Picture 012

Picture 012Picture 012

Picture 012

Picture 012

Picture 012 Picture 012

thanks2 David for the wonderful Stamps !

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails