15 April 2010

My recent covers..

Hi ! I just received two letters from France with beautiful stamps, sent by Mr Maurice Zolne of Domont, France. Mr Maurice has sent a beautiful Souvenir Sheet of Canada – Hong Kong (China) Joint Issue with some mint & unused stamps featuring art and some fine used stamps from France depicting work of great artists of France.. I am pleased to get them all especially so many Mona Lisa in my collection ! Just beautiful. Thank you very much Mr Maurice for all these nice items. A nice cover from India is on way to you ! I am sorry to write here that one of these covers I received was in torn condition. If strong envelope is used this could be avoided…Probably the covers are opened and checked at foreign mail centre. Sometimes the postal staff handles then very badly and destroys the cover & stamps. I have also received two registered covers from Mr Ashwani Dubey of Gorakhpur. My sincere thanks to Mr Dubey for all his covers which I have been receiving regularly. This is all for Today….Till Next Post …Have a Nice Time !

Picture 062

Picture 063

Picture 061

Picture 063

thanks2 to Mr Maurice Zolne, Domont - France

Picture 064

Thanks to Mr Ashwani Dubey, Gorakhpur


Our Readers write…


Mr Jigar Desai of Mumbai has prepared a special cover on Silent Valley…


img275

Private Speical cover on “ The Silent Valley “

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails