18 January 2010

Highest Denomination Stamps from Malaysia

 

Pos Malaysia 2a

Date of Issue - 18 January 2010

Hi !  In today’s Post I have the recent issue from Malaysia which is going to be one of the highest denomination stamps in the world with the face value of RM 50. The stamp and souvenir sheet has been issued to commemorate 50 years of  Central Banking.The stamp shown above depicts Malaysian currency. My sincere thanks to Mr Thevaryan Srinivasan of Malaysia who sent me info about this new issue. It’s early cold morning here while I am writing this Post …. I find difficult to type on keyboard and need to rub my hands to write more…I  can here the chirping of birds outside telling me that its dawn now…..Well it is the cold weather of hills around here….we are waiting for the fresh snowfall in Manali and surrounding hills…though it’s cold but it is the charm of hills and an exciting feeling to see a fresh snowfall and taking snow in hands and just walking  in snow with frozen feet….Its a great feeling ! Now It’s time to have   a Cup of Tea………This is all for Today……..Till Next Post….Have a Great Time !!

Pos Malaysia 1b

 

Pos Malaysia 2b

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails