11 October 2009

My 9.9.9 cover collection



Hi ! This is the last lot of covers received by me with 9.9.9 cancellations. I express my gratitude to all who took pains to post me a letter on 9.9.9 on my request and also special thanks to those readers who sent me 999 covers after reading through my blog that I am collecting 999 covers. Some of the readers had sent me a number of covers to ensure that I should get at least one with proper cancellations. I want to mention few names to pay my special thank – Mr Seetha Raman,Chennai, Mr Ashwani Dubey, Gprakhpur & Mr Naresh Agarwal, Bilaspur – Chhattisgarh. How nice of you !! Many thanks that you put lot of time to write my address many times on Cards / Covers. I am also publishing here covers sent for 999 but unfortunately could not get proper cancellation by chance. Many thanks to them too for posting me letter on this special date to help me to make my collection … So kind of you and I am sorry to all those who did not receive the cover from me with proper cancellation… as it is a matter of chance and depends on the person at counter, In-charge of Canceling mails. Sometimes the Postal staff is very considerate and does as per instruction of the sender but often it doesn’t happen so, especially at big and busy post offices…With a big thanks to all of you I display here the last covers & Cards received by me. Till Next Post ….Have a Nice Time !


Last but not the least.....

thank_you_balloon


Picture 058.jpg cv -K.Ramrathnam, USA

Picture 056

- Jan Strand, Czech Republic (Thanks for stamps & MS too ! shown below. Please send ur email id so that I can write to you. I will soon send stamp from India.)

Picture 057

Picture 058

Suraj Jaitly, Ludhiana

Picture 059.jpg x

Picture 059.jpg vb

Mansoor B, Mangalore Karnataka (Thanks for two covers and a card with different cancellations)

Picture 067

Picture 060

3 Nice cancellations from Mangalore – Mansoor.B

Picture 060.jpg b

Col. Suresh Bagga, Panchkula cover from Sector 19 Chandigarh

Picture 061

Ashwani Dubey - Gorakhpur

Picture 061.jpg fg

Anurag Pratap - Silvassa

Picture 061.jpg h

Jyothi Priya – Mandya (Karnataka) Thanks for this special hand made cover

Picture 062.jpg bn

Ushnish Dutta - Kolkatta

Picture 067

Picture 062.jpg xz

Seetha Raman – Chennai


The covers sent for 999 but unfortunately could not get proper cancellation


Picture 065

an uncancelled cover from Malta sent by Silvan Mugiett

Picture 065.jpg sd

Cover from Israel sent by Dr Eli Moallem

Sing

Cover from Singapore – sent by Edmund Ong

Picture 055

Picture 054.jpg Utah

Card from Utah, USA – sent by S. Craner (Front side shown above)

Picture 068

A K Saxena – Gaya, Bihar

Picture 067

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails