18 June 2010

My recent covers and card…

 

The cancellation features  Jan Bulhak,  a pioneer of photography in Poland and one of the best known Polish photographers of the early 20th century. He is  known all over the world for his Excellent Photograhs.

 

Picture

Thanks to Andrzej, Poland

Hi ! here are some recent covers and card received by me . I express my gratitude to all for these beautiful Covers and card…The one shown above is a FDC from Poland featuring History of Photography sent by my Blogger friend Andrzej..A lovely card from US sent by Mr Shrikant Parikh and a special cover sent by Mr Mansoor B. from Mangalore. Thank you very much all of you ! I am very pleased to get them.......This is all in this Post....... Till next Post…Have a Nice Time !

thanks2

Picture 002Picture 003

Thanks to Mr Shrikant Parikh, USA

Picture 001

Thanks to Mansoor B., Mangalore

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails