07 March 2010

Exquisite Items from Australia…

 

 


Picture 053

Song Birds – 9 September 2009

Hi ! Here are some most beautiful items issued by Australia Post. I am so pleased to share this items here as sent by one of my  best college friends, Sunita from Australia. Though she is not a philatelist but has chosen some magnificent items for me. Thanks Sunita for all these awesome items for me…I am really very happy & overwhelmed to get this wonderful gift from you. Well the 9 September cover with Song Birds is really special for me as 9 September being my Birthday and has become a gem in my 999 collection ! thanks2[7]  a Lot ! This is all in this Post …Till Next Post…Have a Nice Time !


Picture

Song Birds – 9 September 2009

Picture 053

Picture 056

200 Year of Australia Post

Picture 054

Honoring the Discovery of HMAS Sydney – 16 march 2008

Picture 055

90 th anniversary of the end of World War I Remembrance

Picture 054

With special Coin

Picture 055

Favourite Australian Films

Picture 055

thanks2   Sunita !

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails