09 June 2009

More Rainbows in my collection ......





Hi ! I have recently received three nice covers from my blogger friends....Which I have selected for today's Post....I have discovered two more pictures of Rainbow on Indian stamps and FDCs... One is the latest issued on Lifeline Express and another on the FDC of Greetings stamp issued on 17 December 1990. Many thanks to all those especially Mr. Shrikant Parikh, Mr. Kasinath and Andrzej who helped me to get Rainbow Stamps for my collection. I will be very thankful if someone sends me information about the stamps or FDCs with the picture of Rainbow....which depicts many colors of life......Many thanks to my new blogger friend, Vicky who has sent me above stamp..Iam waiting eagerly for that stamp....Thanks a lot Vicky being so kind to me.....This is all for today...Till Next Post ...Have a great Time !



Some more stamps and FDCs from India depicting Rainbow



Date of Issue - 12 May 2009




Date of Issue - 17 December 1990


Covers sent by my Blogger friends....



Stockholm Sergels Torg with the world's largest glass suclpture created by Edvin Ohrstrom



Courtesy - Keijo , Finland



Courtesy - Zeljko Vasilik, Croatia


Collection from National Museum of Latvia

Courtesy - Evgenii Limonsky, Latvia

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails