28 May 2009

Wonders of America - 1



Hi ! I wrote in my 26 May Post about the pane of 40 beautiful stamps issued on Wonders of America so kindly sent to me by our distinguished member Shri Hemant V. Kulkarni from Milwaukee, USA. As I promised earlier to write detail about each stamp, I start with the first four stamps. I had put Rainbow stamps first in its introductory post as Rainbow is my recent favourite theme and I am always thrilled to see Rainbow in any phialtelic item as well as in the sky and any thing labelled or captioned with the word Rainbow. I wish to make an exclusive collection, containg all philatelic items related with Rainbow with description of its science and beauty... This is my ambition and trying hard to get the sufficient material on Rainbow....All these stamps featured on this pane are just magnificent and a real Delight for the Tourists...I have no words to describe their beauty ....Just can say the complete sheetlet is awesome !!! This is all for today....I hope this special Post is a treat for those planning their vacations for holiday making !!!...Till Next Post....Have a Wonderful Time !....













No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails